MONASTIC MEDITATIONS: LENT WITH THE MEDIEVAL GREATS
What: Fr. Henry will be offering six Lenten Hours of Reflection.
• Monastic Meditations: Lent with the Medieval Greats (6 weeks). In the
context of Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, Fr. Henry will read a Lenten
sermon by one of the great medieval theologians. A short sermon and time
for silent adoration will follow.
When: The schedule of Holy Hours is as follows. Please note that some of the
Holy Hours are during the day, and some of them are in the evening.
• Thursday, 18 February from 7:15-8:15PM – St. Bernard of Clairvaux
• Thursday, 25 February from 11:00AM-Noon – Bl. Guerric of Igny
• Thursday, 4 March from 11:00AM-Noon – St. Bede the Venerable
• Thursday, 11 March from 7:15-8:15PM – St. Aelred of Rievaulx
• Thursday, 18 March from 11:00AM-Noon – William of St. Thierry
• Thursday, 25 March from 7:15-8:15PM – St. Bernard of Clairvaux Part II
Where: Main Church
• Please observe the Parish Protocol currently in effect.
• Please wear your mask at all times inside the Church.
Fr. Henry's Audio Recorded Sermons: